Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 is the magic number

9 DAYS since I last posted. Whoops. I could say, life is hectic, that's why I haven't posted but the reality is, I've just been pretty lazy. I don't have a computer at home, so all of my posting is done here at work. And those that know me, know that my job is not hectic by any means. So let's see what I have that's interesting to talk about. 

Last week I called in "sick" Thursday. I hope to the good lord above, that my big boss doesn't somehow stumble upon this. If so...stop. reading. now. ~ I went to the zoo w/ the mil, fil, sil, Kinzi, Makenna, Kaden and Kason and Melissa's 3 nieces. It was the PERFECT day to go. The weather was perfect and Kinzi was in the best mood ever! We had a blast!





Finally got the see the baby elephant, Malee!!!

Last weekend was fun too! When is a 3 day weekend not fun? Saturday we had family pics. Let's just say...it was HOT and I didn't get a discount. Wonder is my photographer reads this? If so, then so be it. I'm not a happy camper anyway (as previously stated). After pics, Jacob made the comment, "If we didn't have Kinzi, we could go get tattoos!" I got on the phone, called mom and off we were to drop K off and get tattoos. Well, I got one, Jacob didn't, because everywhere closed at 10. He was mad and pouty but I was super excited about mine. Now I want to fix all the ones I have. He's got me on a tattoo kick now. He got his done Sunday so no worries for Mr. Pouty Pants. He sure knows how to wear them well!

Not the best picture. It looks a lot better now.


Sunday night, my mom kept Kinzi. I cleaned ALL DAY Monday. Now my house is clean and I LOVE it! I have much more respect for Mothers now that I am one. It is a lot harder than people think to work, take care of a baby and a house.

We (I) decided a nice little family vaca would be awesome. So, I threw the idea at Jacob last night and he said ok! So, next weekend we are going to Tulsa and taking Kinzi to the Oklahoma Aquarium! I am SO excited!! We need this getaway. Even though it's nothing big, it's still something.

My precious Kinzi is 9 months old today! CRAZY!!! Absolutely crazy! I cannot believe in 3 months, she will be 1!!!! I love you so much Kinzi. You have no idea. Words cannot begin to explain my love for you! I have her pics scheduled for July 29th. I'm getting them done a month in advance so I can put her pictures on her birthday invitations. Melissa told me, "You're going to be one of those moms that people say "oh god" about!" Haha! I am a ad bit over the top when it comes to her. She's had 2 month, 6 month, 9 month and about to have 11 month pictures done. I have all kinds of ideas for her birthday party, just don't know where I want to have it. It's "Ladybug themed". I even found ladybug balloons!!! I can't wait! This is so fun!!!

Tomorrow is Kinzi's well baby checkup. Which means....shots : ( ugh!!!!! Poor babies. I would be pissed if someone was giving me 3-4 shots in my thighs. It literally breaks my heart into a million pieces. I don't know how the nurses do it. The first time Kinzi had shots, she cried so hard, she wasn't making a sound. It was awful. I know she's going to start realizing what's going on and I'm going to have to hold her down. I'm so glad my mom goes with me. I'll update the stats on Friday. I know she's grown like crazy!!! Almost time for a BIG GIRL carseat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment