Monday, May 9, 2011

Ostrich Eggs = Yummy!

Yes, no lie! They were yummy! Or at least I thought so. They were a lot like chicken eggs, a little egg-ier.
Ostrich egg omelet with ham and cheese.



The zoo was HOT!!! We were only there for an hour or so. Maybe a little longer. We went to Babies R Us after, then to my grandma's then to Red Lobster. I actually ate healthy. I had talapia with rice and steamed broccoli. When we got home, I was washing dishes and went I walked into the living room, there was a big coach box sitting in the glider. I was SO excited! I love love LOVE my new purse. He did good!


Yesterday we didn't do much of anything. Just went to Wal-Mart. I finally planted Kinzi's trees in pots. I'm surprised they stayed alive in those bags for 2 weeks. Watch them die now that I planted them in actual pots with soil and watered them. That would be my luck. They're country-fied. They are so small and flimsy that they were tipping over, so they're being held up now by welding rods and dental floss. haha. Hey, whatever works right?





Zoo Pics below!


haha!

This makes me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment