Monday, March 28, 2011

baby weight

I really fear that this baby weight is never going to come off. I guess I should have listened to my doctor when she said, "I don't care if you gain 75 pounds, but YOU will." I'm like, yeah whatever. I'll just bust my ass to get it off. HA! Easier said than done. Grant it: I could eat a heck of a lot better. Which, I have been. Just not as good as I should. And now I have committed to doing this race. Three miles doesn't sound like a lot but when it gets down to it, it IS a lot. EEeeekkkk! I need to kick it up a notch, or 2, or 3! Totally got me a jogging stroller and some new running kicks (thanks babe : ) But, thanks to this awesome cold weather, doesn't look like I'll be getting to use it until Saturday. Which is ok because I probably won't wanna run (run, ha! jog) after work anyway.

Friday we had our annual meeting for work. I actually got a door prize. $50 to Interurban. That's what I'm talkin' bout.

Side note: My mom makes me laugh with her random thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment