Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mean and Green

Happy St. Patty's Day! When I got dressed this morning, I realised how bad I really need to lose weight. I've been working out but not eating as good as I should. I've lost 6 pounds but that's not enough and I still have a long way to go. I realized this because everything green that I have, doesn't fit!!! Booo! So, guess who spent too much money at GNC on her lunch break today? Yep, this girl! Jacob would kill me. The guy at the store said, "Let him see the results in 30 days then tell him. I'm sure he won't mind so much then." haha.

I think I have an obsession with buying baby food. Every time I go to the store, I buy some. We are going to be stocked up by next month till her 1st birthday if I keep this up. And, I'm not sure why I do it either.

Yesterday I ordered Kinzi's 6 month pictures. I am SO excited to get them in and get them hung! I scheduled us for family pics for May 21. That's my weight loss motivation right there!

Tomorrow is....Friday!!!!!! Another zoo trip is planned for Sunday for our little family. That is, if I can pull Jacob away from his welding bed project. He works on it every.single.night. until at least 9:30.

Jacob and I were talking last night and he said something that completely melted my heart. He said, "I am not a morning person and I absolutely HATE getting up but it's the BEST feeling to roll over and see Kinzi smiling at me. I love her so much!" It almost made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment