Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Shmuesday.

It's only Tuesday? Boo! This past weekend was fun! Sunday, we went to the zoo, as a family! We don't do much as a family because Jacob has been so busy with his bed. So, it was nice to do something. Kinzi is such a good little baby.

I've been wanting ro run a race. If you know me, you know, I HATE to run. But, since I started going to the gym and doing it more, I actually like it. I found out that some people at work were doing the relay. I thought, this would be great for me! I would work a lot harder because I don't want to look like an idiot. I won't take my time because there will be someone waiting on me. I talked to one of the guys doing it and he gave me his 5k leg! I am so excited but already nervous. I have 5.5 weeks to train. It's May 1st. And the best part about this is...I can't back out! Did you know that if you don't drink a lot of water while you run, it makes you have to poop? Thank jk! Now I'm terrified I'm gonna poop my pants!

I tanned today after working out. I upgraded to the "better" beds. When I walked in the room, this is what I saw. Kinda freaked me out for a second. Think I could go back in time or to space?!


Found out today that Jacob's sister is having a boy! Another boy in the family. They're naming him Krosby. Mj and Kinzi are the only 2 girls. Girl power biotches! : )

Last night I was rocking Kinzi and I looked down at her and she had crashed. I just stared at her. I love that little girl so much. It's unreal! I had to take a picture. She's so stinkin pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment