Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Dissapointment

No, today is not my birthday but tomorrow is. Considering I don't work on Saturdays, I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't bummed that the guys at work didn't do anything for me. BUT, then I realized...they're MEN! And men don't do meaningful things. A holes. So whatev!!!

And, I'm going to be one of those mom's today. I'm going to be one that brags about their kid. I love her SO SO SO SO much! Words can't describe my love for her. She is growing so incredibly fast that even her daddy noticed last night. Kellie Staats keeps telling everyone to take pictures...every.day. So, I've made it my goal to take a picture of her every single day. I took some last night. Here are a few.
Mmmmm this egg is nasty

No Kinzi, you can't walk quite yet.





P.S. The wind here is INSANE today! Gusting 70 mph!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment