Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lazy

I've been super lazy this week. Obviously I don't blog on the weekends because we don't have Internet at the house. Well, we don't even have a computer. haha. It's really sad when I think back to 4-5 days ago and can't remember, for the life of me, what I did. Ok, I've racked my brain and now I remember!

Saturday: We went to Lowe's and picked up our free tree. I was SO excited about this. If you know me, you know how much a LOVE free stuff!! I need to plant it. I hope it's not dead in the bag since it's been in there for 4 days now. I have to plant it in a pot for a year then plant it in a permanent location. I think this will be so cool for Kinzi. To plant a tree the 1st year of her life and watch it grow with her. It will be something she will always have. That's if I can keep it alive. Then we went to the mall. Jacob hates the mall. He hates everything pretty much unless it involves something boyish...ex. Hunting, fishing, dirt bikes...you get the idea. Then we met Robby at Brian's ATV in the city. It's crazy how many people that man knows. I met Brian, the owner. That man has so much money he doesn't know what to do with it. Must be rough. We left there and went to eat at Ted's. Kinzi sat in her high chair, ate her Cheetos and tortilla, all while banging on her plate, but didn't make a peep. I was so proud of her!!! An older couple was sitting across from us. When they got up to leave, the lady stopped at our table and told us how lucky we were because when their daughter was K's age, they couldn't take her anywhere without her screaming. It definitely put a smile on my face. Kinzi isn't always that good but she was SO good Saturday. We went to walmart, then went home.

Sunday: Easter! Yay!!! Kinzi looked so pretty!!! But by the time we got to church, she was already tired. She didn't get her morning nap and was not happy about it. She started fussing so I spent my hour and a half of church, carrying her around. fun. After church we went to the in-laws, had lunch then went home. Pics below. Of course :)



See! Tired and not happy to be taking pictures.

Her GiGi was not happy I gave her oreo's but Kinzi LOVED them!!



She's spoiled rotten! The Easter Bunny loved her! He brought her, eggs, bath toys, a dress, a summer outfit, little swimmer diapers and a ball popper toy.

And all she cared about were the eggs. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment