Friday, April 8, 2011

I signed up for what?

Well, the guy that was supposed to run a 10k leg of the race backed out yesterday so who signed their self up? That would be this girl. All I can say is, I hope they don't expect "runner results" because that shiz aint happenin'! I will be "speed" walking a LOT! Probably more than I should. I have planned to run 3 miles in the morning at the lake. My mom is keeping Kinzi tonight so I can just run and think.

Poor Kinzi didn't sleep well last night. I had to suck her nose out twice and once when she got up this morning. For the non-mommies I'm sure that sounds appealing. She got benedryl this morning and it helped dry it up a little but now she's back to snorting. It just came to me that I might actually leave a little early today. I miss her so much today for some reason. I think it's because I won't have her tonight. I worry so so SO much about her. And today I'm worried about her a lot more than usual. Something is telling me that she's starting to get sick and I do not want that, not that anyone does. She has stayed away from the sicknesses this long, I wish it would stay that way. I'm just expecting it any time now. Poor boogie. Daddy and a lot of others may call her "Bug" but she's my Boogie Woogie. I've called her that from day one. Gah I love her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment